McDonalds Restaurants and VersaTruss Display Truss Meet Yet Again
McDonalds restaurant corporation not only has a facility in just about every community, but also injects thousands of dollars back into these same communities through support of not only local teams and medical hospitals but also with kiosks at local community events.
Fourteen Ronald McDonald Houses coast-to-coast provide a home for out-of-town families of seriously sick or injured children while their child is being treated at a nearby hospital.
Eleven Family Rooms in Canadian children’s hospitals create a calm, nurturing space within the hospital walls, allowing parents to be steps away from their sick child’s bedside.
Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles are mobile health units that enables free and easily accessible medical care for children and their families right in their own community.
Support at every level – McDonald’s reaches out to every level of sport, from the international level of the Olympic Games to local minor hockey.
McDonald’s believes in sport as a way to encourage our children to incorporate activity into their daily lives.
- Today, Ronald McDonald Houses across Canada provide a home for 20,000 families a year. By 2016, the 14 Ronald McDonald Houses will be serving more than 25,000 families annually.
- Since the first House opened in Toronto in 1981, Ronald McDonald Houses have served over 292,253 families of sick children.
- The average cost to operate a bedroom in a Ronald McDonald House is $155.00 a night. Thanks to the support of McDonald’s Canada and our many partners, families pay just $11.50 per night on average.
- Since 2004, McDonald’s Canada and its franchisees have donated 10 cents from the sale of every Happy Meal sold in Canada to Ronald McDonald House Charities Canada, raising more than $50 million to date!
- Small change makes a big difference for families! Coin boxes at local McDonald’s restaurants provide a wonderful way for McDonald’s customers to support Ronald McDonald House families.
- Every year, McDonald’s Canada franchisees, executives and employees volunteer thousands of hours at Ronald McDonald Houses.
- McDonald’s restaurants across the country host McHappy Day, an annual day of giving to support local children’s charities, including Ronald McDonald Houses.
VersaTruss and McDonalds
In addition to all of these great things that McDonalds offers to local communities, they also provide a number of small Kiosks for local community events. This is where VersaTruss enters the picture. VersaTruss is proud to partner with McDonalds supporting local community events.
VersaTruss is a manufacturer of modular aluminum display and exhibit truss. There product line provides a simple resilient means for creating small portable lightweight kiosks that not only provide shelter for employees serving the public but also in many cases shelter from rain and sun for patrons at these events.
These truss kiosks provide a foundation and framework that is no only easy to handle and extremely simple to set up but above all can withstand harsh unexpected weather conditions for example high winds and rain.
Portability and expedient setup were key factors for this design as these kiosks potentially could be used at multiple locations within the same day depending on community requirements. The VersaTruss modular truss system not only met these requirements but exceeded them in all cases.
For more information on the VersaTruss Product Line Contact Us Today:
VersaTruss – Making Trade Show Booths and Kiosks For People Who Care!
Contact VersaTruss Today!